Modular Pricing for a Modular Platform
Loop’s approach to pricing takes into account your specific requirements, locations, and integrations. Focus on what matters with a solution that scales with your business.
From £1,500 per month
From £1,750 per month
From £2,000 per month
Please get in touch for accurate pricing
Want to crunch the numbers?
Use the calendar on the link below to set up a no-obligation call for us to discuss your requirements and provide a more accurate quote.
Schedule a call today and learn how your business needs fit within our pricing structure
What you can expect in return
Our initial setup fee covers:
- Complete personalisation and control over your Loop platform, including the URL purchase and branding
- User integration and data visibility configuration based on your hierarchy
- Dashboard configuration, data cleansing and KPI integration
- Deployment of the reporting module
Loop’s monthly subscription fee gives you access to:
- Platform hosting managed on your behalf on Microsoft Azure
- Licence fees that cover each of the modules that make up your platform
- A Customer Manager responsible for ensuring the success of your platform
- Email support to facilitate any queries your users might have
Not at all, we know that the amount of users can vary over time so to make this easy for you we provide unlimited user access.
We support all the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
We suggest starting small, and then letting the success go viral. That’s exactly how we’ve implemented our internal roll out at River and where we have seen the greatest success in our other customers. We have experience with rolling out this type of software and can help with any relevant training. We can also set up a single sign-on to make it easier for users to adopt the platform.
Not at all, Loop has been created in an intuitive user-friendly way for anyone to use.
Absolutely, Loop is a flexible and scalable platform that can grow with your business needs. Not only can you add new KPIs and dashboards but there is a suite of modules that you can bolt on as and when your business requires them.
We support tablet devices so you can access your dashboards and modules remotely, and we have an app on the way!
It is, in any region of the world and in 12 languages.
Our team will be on hand to work with you to scope and estimate any additional bespoke requirements you may have.